General Dentistry Services in Gurnee
Dr. Arash Hosseini and his team are here for all of your general dentistry needs.
Our goal at Ariata Dental is to give you compassionate, accessible, and high-quality service to enhance your oral health and self-confidence.
What Is General Dentistry?
General dentistry encompasses all dental services that we offer to help prevent dental diseases, treat oral conditions, restore damaged teeth, and maintain overall wellness.
Dr. Hosseini and his team stay up-to-date with the latest technology and the most modern treatments to ensure that your experience is positive from start to finish.
General Dentistry Services
Here at Ariata Dental, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to our patients in Gurnee. Our services include:
- High-quality crowns and bridges. We offer restorations made from porcelain/eMax, zirconia/bruxzir, gold, and porcelain fused to metal.
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards for adults and children. We also offer sports guards for patients who are active in sports or other physical activities.
- Regular checkups. Your next checkup will include a full examination, a professional cleaning, digital X-rays, intraoral sensors, and an oral cancer screening.
- Protective sealants to help prevent tooth decay.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings to fill cavities and restore smiles.
Who Is A Candidate For General Dentistry?
Everyone is a candidate for general dentistry! If you want to see Dr. Hosseini, all you have to do is call our Gurnee office and we will make sure you get the dental services you need.
When it comes to family dentistry at Ariata Dental, we want every patient to be comfortable and have every need attended to.
You can watch TV on the ceiling during chair time, relax with our comfy neck and lumbar support pillows, use a warm moist towelette to freshen up after your appointment, explore flexible financing options, schedule appointments for your whole family, and so much more.